Make October one to remember.
This month is extra special because you get to focus on your dreams and make it happen.
Everybody has at least one thing they have been thinking about but not quite had the guts to go for. This is where procrastination stops and stepping out on your own two feet and making magic begins!
After spending a few days with an old friend who came to visit. She told me her journey of how she always wanted to work on boats.
In fact I know this is true because 3 years ago when we both moved to Sydney she set out to do exactly that.
This month she is finally biting the bullet and setting out on an amazing adventure sailing around Europe and most likely the rest of the world. Go girl!!
This is one example of making your dreams reality. It’s really quite astounding what one can achieve when you learn to direct and manifest your thoughts.
For me as most of you know I will be going to Paris to compete at Fitness Universe, a dream I have had for the past 6 months.
Hard work and determination have led me to this point and I have never been more excited and ready to make it all happen!
October is your month and I challenge you to put it to the test. Whether it be a fitness, personal, professional goal (or all of the above!) I want to hear some amazing stories from you!
Lets get involved!
Do it different.
I think we are all guilty of favoring routine.
We all have a morning routine, drive to work routine, bring the same food for lunch or order at the same places routine. We drive home the same way, socialize in same places with friends, brush our teeth with the same hand. Even greet our loved ones the same old way everyday. How boring!
Time to shake things up and create some space for CHANGE
This week I challenge you to DO IT DIFFERENTLY. However you go about your daily stuff, do it from a different perspective, different angle and see what positive changes you invite into your life.
Here’s some ways to get you rolling…
- Wake up an hour earlier and squeeze your workout in before work. See how much space it free’s up for you later!
- Create some serious food envy in the office! Look at some new exciting and easy healthy recipes you can whip and take to work this week. Also help you save on $$$
- Jump on your local city website and see what gigs are on in your hood. Invite some friends to check it out with you!
- If you normally workout solo invite a friend to join you. 2 birds with 1 stone. Catchup with a mate and makes working out a lot more fun!
- Learning on the fly! Normally listen to music on your ipod? Try jumping on to itunes and downloading some interesting podcasts. Theres literally hundreds which makes choosing the hardest part. My bet is you’ll be hooked by the end of the week.
Let me know how you get on on facebook!
Happy interesting week peeps!