AKA ‘larb gai’ in the Thai world. But I throw an indian spin on it just to suit my mood.
Its super YUM and even easier.
You can whip this one up with your eyes closed. No thats not a challenge, you don’t want any health and safety issues as your appetiser.
- 1 TBSP Coconut oil
- 1 Clove garlic (diced)
- Chilli to taste
- 1/2 onion
- 2 Large carrots grated
- 1/2 Punnet mushrooms
- 1 C Peas (I just use frozen)
- 500g Organic chicken minced
- 1/2-1 TBSP Tandoori powder or paste (depends how strong you like it)
- Lettuce leaves
- Heat your coconut oil until liquified and add garlic, chilli and onion until brown.
- Add grated carrot and sliced mushrooms and peas. Stir until brown also.
- Add chicken and Tandoori, mix and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with salt, pepper to taste and fresh corriander inside lettuce cups.