OK so it’s post Coachella and Im feeling a little dusty to say the least. All for the right reasons of course but now its time to rejuv and detoxify!
The bod is desperately crying out for some T.L.C and being only halfway through the holiday and onto Panama later today I want to make sure I come back to reality feeling lush. So I am embarking on a cleanse!
Throughout the 2 weeks I will be coming back to the good side of consuming fresh whole foods (organic wherever and however poss!), super hydration and with a bit of assistance from a mixture of organic herbs especially designed to help cleanse the entire body. Cant wait! (pictures and updates to come)
First stop to stock up: Whole Foods Market, Venice, LA
Its something my mum always had around and I never knew why she drank the awful smelling stuff. It wasn’t till recently when I was having lunch with some girlfriends that it was bought to my attention again. She absolutely swore by it saying its the best cleanse ever and religiously takes it every day. And after some further investigation to why people swear by it Im happy to report some of the awesome benefits the crazy tasting stuff is so good for you.
Pop 2 teaspoons in your morning water for an instant morning cleanse!
Some health benefits of the cider
- Reduce sinus infections and sore throats
- Balance high cholesterol
- Cure skin conditions such as acne
- Protect against food poisoning
- Fight allergies in both humans and animals
- Prevent muscle fatigue after exercise
- Strengthen the immune system
- Increase stamina
- Increase metabolism which promotes weight loss
- Improve digestion and cure constipation
- Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout
- Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections