- Fast track your fat loss
- Maintain your precious and hard earned muscle mass
- Increase your cardiovascular ability
- Get some incredibly fancy footwork
Skipping is now your new best friend. Make peace with it!
Click on the link below to get some new skipping combos to put in your workouts!
Try this on for your next warm up or cardio session…
- Pick any 4 combos from the link above
- Set your timer for 5 x 30 second intervals
- Rotate the 4 combos one after the other and leave the final 30 seconds to catch your breath
- Repeat x 4 and you have a super charged warm up
- Repeat x 8 and you have a scorching interval session
- Repeat x 12 and you are seriously crazy. Crazy GOOD!
OK so yes its been awhile since I posted a workout. But that doesn’t mean they haven’t been cranking!
Tuck this one under your belt and get into it! Trust me your legs will thank me tomorrow… Oh! and the next day
Depending on how many stairs you have access to. Most Dubians have floors and floors at their access (sorry no excuses guys!)
The workout goes……
Set your timer to a repetition of intervals. For example I set mine for 40:20 but depending on your current fitness levels you may want to increase or decrease the workload vs. rest period.
Starting at the bottom of your stairs run up as many as possible in the workload, when you hear the buzzer beep for rest that’s when you back track down the stairs until you hear the buzzer to go back up again. Repeat this until you finally reach the top.
It’s a real challenge as you constantly want to gain ground with less back track but your legs are also BURNING with lactic acid too. It’s quite sick.
Now in my apartment I have 46 floors. So you can imagine how tough it can get. If you have only a limited amount of stair space, set your intervals to shorter periods. This will ensure you’re getting a good, challenging workout! Go hard!